Jack Ellis wrote:

> I have set my clock many times in as many ways as I can find to do. My system
> clock is correct, but everytime I reload my KDE Xserver it reverts to a time 5
> hours earlier than the system clock. I can reset it, but each time I reboot the
> system it goes back to the old time. I have recently installed Mandrake 6.0.
> --  ...Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My guess would be that you told the setup program your system clock was
set to GMT (universal) time then told the machine you wanted Central
Daylight time for your local time. It would reset each time you boot the
system. Unfortunately, I don't know where you go to fix it. But I'm sure
someone on the list can enlighten us both.
--
James Mellema, CRNA MA
The idea that an arbitrary naive human should be able to properly use a