Aron Smith wrote:
On Monday 04 August 2003 06:59 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:

Ximian (as in Red-Carpet, Evolution, Ximian Connector, Ximian Desktop2)
has been purchased by NOVELL. Read. This is interesting.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/030804/sfm098_1.html

Well that one piece of software that gets uninstalled I wouldn't put it past those crumb-bums to put a tattletale in it

Since they say it's going to remain Open Source, I don't seee they could get away with it.

Sir Robin

--
"There are other rules, but you'll find out what those are when you break them."
- Blake's 7

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi