I have Mandrake 9.1, and would like to run OSS emulation through ALSA.
The reason for this is that when I try to run games with wine, it only
works with OSS. The problem with that is, Shockwave Flash doesn't work
at all on the internet. I would like both of these to work at the same
time, and I thought that this would do the trick.

Here is my modules.conf. I have and intel 810 based onboard sound card.

probeall scsi_hostadapter usb-storage ide-scsi
probeall usb-interface usb-ohci
alias eth0 sis900
above snd-intel8x0 snd-pcm-oss
alias sound-slot-0 snd-intel8x0
alias /dev/nvidia*   nvidia

Thanks a lot.

John Drouhard

--
Mon Aug  4 11:47:19 CDT 2003
They told me to install Windows 98 or better, so I installed Linux.