On Tuesday 05 Aug 2003 1:20 am, yusup aji wijaya wrote:
> I use Mandrake9.0 or 9.1
> When I try to print text, I have problem with my printer Canon
> Bjc2100SP, It is very slow. I try to decrease quality but It's not
> affect. I afraid My printer will be broken, because when I try some
> driver Canon Bjc2100SP from Mandrake9.1, I found one driver is like
> suitable (because fast like I print use windows) but I hear
> something wrong with my printer.When I use in windows my printer is
> OK
> How I can solve my printing?
> Can I get driver Canon Bjc2100SP for linux?
> Thank's

Did you set up the printer using Mandrake Control Centre?  If you use
the advanced (or expert, I don't remember the wording) tab, you can
look at all the drivers that Mandrake suggest for your printer.
Usually it's best to select the one marked 'recommended', but if it
gives you problems, try any others listed there.

Anne