Hi everyone:

I am trying to rebuild TheGimp from the gimp-1.2.3-20mdk.src.rpm that comes with
Mandrake 9.1.
To achieve that, I typed as root:

rpmbuild -rebuild gimp-1.2.3-20mdk.src.rpm

in the directory where the file was present. It started doing its work, but after a
certain time I get an RPM build error. It happens close after it enters the
plugins/perl directory and after the "Making all in perl" line it does say something
about not having an "all" directive or something.

Has anyone rebuilt this package successfully and could give me a hand?

Thanks,

gikoreno

Express Yourself - Share Your Mood in Emails!
Visit www.SmileyCentral.com - the happiest place on the Web.