The other problem with MTA forced disclaimers is that it breaks PGP
encryption..
So if you ever need to encrypt or checksum your emails, you will have to
lose the
disclaimer.

This would be better set as a company wide policy and have a "smaller" sig
file attached
by the users email client. (where it won't break RFC's or encryption.)

rgds

Franki