John Richard Smith wrote:

Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

Ev Apxn wrote:

Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:
> Ev Apxn wrote:
>
>> I installed spellchecking for Mozilla mail, and it seems to
>> function but finds no errors, even when there are errors.
>> Dd I miss something?
>> Ev
>

> When you run the spellchecker what language is it checking?

English. That's all I use.

The reason I asked (I should have stated this earlier.) was because I had the same problem when I first ran spellchecker. It had "Download More" as the language so I assumed (incorrectly) that is was automatically checking English, since that was the language of the browser I was using, and that I could download more language modules if I wanted to. When I changed it to English-- everything worked as it should. This may have only made a difference because I had not yet chosen a spellcheck language; I don't know.

I guess that in your case this does not apply.

So when you say, automatically checking English, do you mean,

KDE - Components - spell checker
or,
KDE - Accessibility - Country _ English GB(or whaterver)

Or are you talking about spellchecker in a composer of an emailer.

John

I talking about the spellchecker in Mozilla.

-- Brant Fitzsimmons [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)