For now, i have managed to solve it with procmail. I just
made rules that search for valid local email addresses
in this form:

for\ \<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since this 'for' line appears in the headers added by the mail server,
it seems to be working quite well, but if fetchmail can come
with a simpler (or safer) solution, i'll check it out too.

Thanks everyone.

Damian