Hello,

        This Sunday paper came with a flier of Amazon.com (is it just me, or does
that seem weird? regardless, it seems to have worked on me).  At any rate, in
it are a few Linkskys wireless gizmos (I know I live under a rock, but I'd
never heard of Linskys, what a cool name).  Particularly intriguing to me was
the WMA 11B wireless digital media adapter.  it claims to be able to send all
ones mp3 (read oggs) and pics to ones stereo and TV.  It doesn't specify the
usuall Windows XNTP2,000,000 baloney.  Does thins mean that it is compatable
with any PC with ML 9.1?  The hardware database lists some Linskys stuff, but
I don't know what they are.

With an advance of thanks,
        Jim