From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of VJC
Sent: Wednesday, 13 August 2003 7:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] PBG3 266 w/ Mandrake 9.1

Greetings all,

I have finally installed Mandrake Linux 9.1 and got the windows managers
working on my Apple PowerBook G3 (266MHz, 128MB RAM, 4 GB hard drive).
However, I am still having some weird problems.

I got the DSL internet connection working but it is moving at dialup speed.
And it moves a little slow. Now, I know that it is just a 266MHz processor
but I am wondering if something else may be wrong. I have a 350 MB swap
partition. Could that be it? Any help on these issues would be greatly
appreciated.

Have a great day all!!

Peace,

Vickie