Andrei Raevsky wrote:

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/company/investors/newsletter/sn030724

There cash flow may be positive but their credibility is questionable. Having searched out there U. S. headquarters (626-292-6290) I learned that it has been closed. If you want to contact them you better be prepared to make a phone call to France.
I bought the "Definative Manual " and as soon as I got it the pages began to fall out. Phone calls to and e-mails have been unsucessful. They have fairly well closed all lines of communications except if you want to buy something. But beware if you want satisfaction concerning a defective product.