I have just started using popfile (a spaminator).  The interface is
great and with sylpheed, jumping to the mail for training is super easy.

One thing that bothers me, though, is that it is a proxy that is open to
all local users.  For me, this isn't a problem, since i am the only
user.
But it seems that this is a progam that can't be used by groups, since
all mail is readable by everyone.

Am i missing something?  Is there some way to run it as user with
seperate config directories? If i understood the website FAQ properly,
you can't.

thanks,
eric