On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 08:46, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> Go into BIOS and make sure that ACPI is turned on.
> Then make sure that ACPI and APM are running as services.

Well here the long & short of it:  Your solution works fine...as long as you're not
running the Enterprise kernel.

The E-kernel won't power off no matter what I do. The stock kernel works fine.  When I
went to figure his problem out I
didn't know he was using the E-Kernel.  Switched it so the vanilla kernel is default &
it now powers down fine.

Thx.
--
Femme
On MDK 9.1, more or less 24/7...cept for gaming. Finally. :D