OK.
What is a GPG signature and how do I get one.?
Dennis Myers wrote:

On Sunday 17 August 2003 05:39 pm, owenb wrote:

I downloaded Fax2Send Complete -2.1-13 RPM for i386 following the
Mandrake Clubs note that a free package was available.  I checked and
found that the required additional files were already installed.
But when I attempted to install the package I got the following message.
"Signature Verification Error
The signature of the package Fax2SendComplete -2.1-13.i386.rpm is not
correct.
No GPG signature in package"

I stopped at this point. What went wrong?
I noted that the required files listed "/bin/sh" three times. Why the
redundancy?
Thanks,
Owen

It probably means that you do not have the GPG signature from that site loaded on your machine or your machine was expecting a sig and didn't get one. I installed and had no problem. HTH