On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 17:10:40 +1000
Graham Banks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I have a GF4Ti4600 and have managed to get xine to output to My
> Samsung TV via the svideo connection. I haven't had time to play with
> the settings any further
> but if you like I can send you a copy of the XF86Config-4 file that
> allows me to

That would be nice if I could see an example, yanc does not appear to be
helping much. I am not watching DVDs tho, they are, um, you know,
perfectly legal divx rips of DVDs that I own, wink wink, it's just that
my sys is too slow to play DVDs, eh? ;-)

Thanks!

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046