Web site of FTC to submit complaints:

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$solcq.actionview

My complaint

Success!
 Complaint Accepted. Thank you for your input.
First Name:
Yan
Last Name:
Portnoy
Age Range:
30 - 39
Street Address:
XXXXXXXXXX
City:
Marietta
State or Canadian Province:
Georgia
Country:
UNITED STATES
Zip Code or Postal Code:
30066
E-Mail Address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Phone:
(XXX)XXX3018
Work Phone:
(XXX)XXX6825Ext.
Subject of Your Complaint:
Computers/Internet Services
Name of Company You Are Complaining About:
 The SCO Group
Street Address:
355 South 520 West
Suite 100
City:
Lindon
State or Canadian Province:
Utah
Country:
UNITED STATES
Zip Code or Postal Code:
84042
Company Web Site:
http://www.sco.com
Phone Number:
(801)7654999Ext.
How Did the Company Initially Contact You?:
Internet (Other)
How Much Did the Company Ask You to Pay?:
1945
How Much Did You Actually Pay the Company?:
0
Explain Your Problem: (Please limit your complaint to 2000 characters.):
 The SCO Group published on their web page
(http://www.sco.com/scosource/linuxlicensefaq.html) that Linux users must pay
SCO $199 for each workstation and $699+ for a server. I did not purchase
software from SCO.The company that "produced" software I am using did not
purchase it from SCO. It was not marketed or packaged by SCO. Despite this
SCO is asking for $199 for PC and $699+ for server.