----- Original Message -----
From: Kurniawan Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 05:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] where to find rpm packages

> Hi,
>
> I have one packages missing in my linux mandrake ie:
> lex package. Where can I download this individual
> package ?
>
> I do not want to download the whole iso CD.
>
> Thanks

>From what I understand from some searching, "flex" is the free version of "lex".
This is the extent of what I "understand" about it though. ;-)

You can find some info on it here: <a target=new

HTH a little.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year