On Tuesday 26 Aug 2003 8:06 pm, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:36:58 +0100
>
> Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > The odd thing is that setting a pop filter to delete on the
> > server doesn't seem to work on this address.
>
> You mean like with Mailfilter? It's workin fer me...like I say, you
> should see my freakin' logs...

No - POPFilters is working just fine - catching each one as spam, but
I'm trying to use kmail's pop filter, which I use against the
enlargement mails that I have no use for <g>,  It's worked on other
things, but I simply can't get it to catch these.  I'm still trying
to refine it to catch them.

Anne