Michael Lothian wrote:

Hi everybody! (Sound like that guy from the simpsons)

I was just wondering what the best software (preferably one with a nice gui) to do the following things...

Convert CDs into Ogg files

Grip.

Convert DVDs to DivX (or something similar)

Mencoder

Play N64 Roms

Play GameBoy (Advance) Roms

Oh yes and whats the best way to get windows software working under linux? I've tried wine but I never can seem to get the blasterin thing working.

Run Windows under Linux with Win4lin. Actually it depends on what software you are trying to run. What software are you trying to run?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Linux user #322847 | Linux machine #207465 | http://counter.li.org/
  AMD Duron 1.3GHz | Mandrake 9.1 | Kernel 2.4.21-0.25mdkduron
               KDE 3.1.3 | Mozilla 1.4 Mail Client
Uptime:
21:30:00 up  3:25,  1 user,  load average: 0.02, 0.14, 0.20

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)