Hello.
I have the Linux Mandrake 6.1(Cassini). With the kernel 2.2.11-2mdk i686
I have a graphic card SVGA ATI 3D Charger AGP 8 MB that is not in the list of offered
cards, although the list of ATI in very big.
I have proven with several ATI (even the generic SVGA), and although it works and it
is well, from time to time it leaves me a line of half centimeter that it goes from
the cursor to the part of under the screen. For that reason I imagine that it doesn't
go very completely.
Do you know that card of the list could serve? Or some other solution.

     Willy Walker greeting :-)
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     Malaga
     [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Spain
     -Linux user 100651
     -With Win98 and IE5.
     -Linux Mandrake 6.1 (cassini) 2.2.11-2mdk i686
     -ignorant it is not the one that doesn't know, if not the one that doesn't want
to know.