On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:40:00 +0000
Marco Verheul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I just installed Apache2 and when I enter http://localhost in my
> browser it shows me the apache page, so installation was succesfull.
> To which directory does http://localhost point? In other words, where
> do I load my webpages so i can use PHP locally on my PC?
>
> I installed with the regular RPM's from de Mandrake (9.1) cd's

Okay, I'm not going to say RTFM, I never do, but I'm gonna make ya
do *some* work after giving you a good hint.

Look in /etc...

when you want to know where the config file is for almost anything, look
in /etc (everything that controls...) ;-)

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046