On Saturday 30 August 2003 05:05 pm, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> What is the UI (I've used it before, but don't remember) for
> adding/removing URPMI sources?  I want to take my CD media out
> of the source list.
>
> Thanks

A very nifty tool - actually a bit better than the default one in
Mandrake Control Center - is *urpmi.setup*. If you currently
have urpmi working (you really should have) , just (as root)
issue the command : urpmi urpmi.setup

This will install it. Then run it. It's quite obvious from here.

If you don't have access to the source where *urpmi.setup.rpm* is
hosted (I can't remember where), holler, and I will mail it to
you off-list.

HTH

Kaj Haulrich.
--