Inhabitant of Zion wrote:

aaahhhhhhhhh, yes, Outhouse Express...

Lookout! Express...

well, it's more just to say, "I did it", set up a mailing list that is.
Plus, I'm fairly fluent with most of the bigger names out there, ie.
Quake, er...uh, well, Quake. I think the really cool thing would be if
we could get a Mandrake thang going really promoting Linux as a gaming
platform, and even hook up together on a server here and there, despite
our obvious problems with differences in ping...Turkey, US, Euro,
Canada, etc.

There are a lot of good *cough* Microsoft *cough* type games I would love to be able to play on my Linux box.

Motorcross Madness II, Rally Extreme, Vietcong, Battlefield 1942, MOHAA
(which is coming I believe).

And of course Red Neck Rampage (Gratious violence, 1/2 the intellagence {go to the next level by belting you friend in the teeth with a crowbar} then it gets worse (G)