From: ryan
To: newbie
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 12:07 PM
Subject: [newbie] Problem opening programs when connected to the internet

I am running Linux Mandrake 6.0 and KDE.  I have set up kppp to use a 56k
modem on cua3 to dial my isp and primarily use netscape.  For some reason
after I connect, I cannot open any programs at all, but all programs that
were open before work just as they should.  Does anyone know why?
Thank you
Ryan
file://:>)