i used a rpm from xmule.sf.net, its not the newest version. but this one worked
in my last installation of mdk 9.1...
i dont know may be i do anything wrong when i'm installing mdk... :/ after
every instaollation, there is another problem...*smile*

i tried to use mldonkey but i couldnt convert my downloads from emule to
mldonkey. and so this client is not useful for me...

r.