Bryan Phinney wrote:

This is probably off-topic, but does anyone on the list know anything about php programming. I have an open-source application that was developed to catalog DVD's and movies. It pulls information directly from the Internet Movie Database to fill out key parts of the films. Makes it very convenient to add new movies. Anyway, IMDB appears to have changed its format and I can't seem to figure out how to alter the original program to fix it. Thought someone here might want to take a crack at it. Let me know if anyone here thinks they are interested.

The software is called MovieCollector and was original developed by Olaf Stauffer.

Do you have a link for MovieCollector?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux user #322847 | Linux machine #207465 | http://counter.li.org/
   AMD Duron 1.3GHz | Mandrake 9.1 | Kernel 2.4.21-0.16mm-mdk
               KDE 3.1.3 | Mozilla 1.4 Mail Client
Uptime:
16:05:01 up 3 days, 21:06,  1 user,  load average: 0.42, 0.38, 0.44

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)