On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 09:54, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> Is it advisable to update KDE while using KDE?  Or should I be using
> Gnome, IceWM, etc. to do updates to KDE via URPMI.  It just seems that
> it would be difficult to do the update if it's currently in use.

I prefer to do any updating of either Guh-nome or Krawl-DE whilst either
completely outside of XWindows or in XFCE4/Fuxbox...just makes for
nice-nice to the sys-sys.

stephen kuhn
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Every one says that politicians lie all the time, and that just isn't
so! But you do have to understand body language to know when they're
lying and when they aren't. When a politician rubs his nose, he isn't
lying. When a politician tugs on his ear, he isn't lying. When a
politician scratches his collar bone, he isn't lying. When his mouth
starts moving, that's when he's lying!