I am looking for the published list of supported hardware,
but I cannot access anything from here:
http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/hardware.php3

In case anyone knows, I am specifically looking
information on the LCD monitor Nec Multisync LCD 1760nx
with a nVIDIA GeForce 4 MX graphic card.
The nvidia drivers shipped with the powerpack completely
messed X whilst an install from the free CDs (without the
nvidia drivers) went fine.

Thanks,

Anguo

--
        In the news: Stallman: Software patents victimise
developers