I've had to do a reinstall and I'm having difficulty with resizing Netscape
so I can see the whole program, top to bottom.  Problem is, the top is in
screen (monitor) view but the bottom remains hidden below the screen.

I'm using GNOME as the desktop and am using Enlightenment to attempt to
resize Netscape's bottom so I can see it.  Also with Netscape, the same
problem exists with the 'Preferences' menu when I try to change the tfont
size.  I can't see the bottom of that dialog screen.  WHat adjustments do I
make so I can see everything that takes place and not have something hiding
below monitor view so I can't see it.

Same again, can be said for the 'Settings' screen on Kmail when I try to
increase font size there.  The bottom of the screen is well below the bottom
of the monitor so I can't see what, if any, controls it has.

Could somebody please tell me how to make these screens more viewer
accessible?

Thanks for any ideas.

Richard