On Wed, 13 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> Help me Wr. Wizard . . . .
>
> I still can't write to my Windoze partition from anything but the root
> account. Where do I have to go and what do I have to do to enable this
> for my user account. I've gone everywhere I can think of as the root
> user, and as a super user, changed permissions whever I could find them,
> and still can't write to the windoze partition unless I'm using the root
> account.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/dev/hda1               /mnt/dos                vfat
defaults, user  0 0
(all on one line) should allow you to write to the
"Windoze" partition. BE CAREFUL! You can seriously damage
your Windows partition by doing this if you aren't careful!
Instead try "mcopy" to copy files to your dos partition.
        John