On Thursday 04 September 2003 08:01 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:

> NP luv.  Just one caveat: I cannot seem to cut/paste into MCEDIT for
> somet unknown reason from another app....
>
> its odd.
>
> ;|
>
> Femme

Femme, I can't cut/paste anything here from a open shell (I use eterm 'cause I
love background pics!) via control-c/v or middle mouse click. However, I can
highlight what I want copied, then click on the klipper icon, pick from the
list of entries, THEN go to where I want it, and copy it. Note this is on the
v9.1 download edition. Seems all the boxed sets work fine, from what I've
heard. This might help - try it and tell us the results.

I can cut/paste from any other app to any other app just fine. Just from eterm
to anywhere else.

See ya!

--

                                                          /\