On Friday 05 Sep 2003 1:38 pm, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:11:45 +0100
>
> Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
> > > And you go and forward the whole fucking thing to the list
> > >
> > > you should be shot
> >
> > Hang on a minute - how did I do that?  I pasted the headers from
> > one I
> >
> > had received.  That's all.
>
> I never saw the attached file, FWIW.
>
> and anyone who takes a shot at Anne better be prepared for, um,
> well, "an appropriate response". ;-)

Thanks you, Joe.  There wasn't one from me.  Someone did send it as an
attachment, and I answered that it was definitely not a good idea,
and he should consider those who for whatever reason read mail under
windows.  Actually, I never believed anyone could be stupid, until I
saw that, but there you are...

I suspect that someone launched the vitriol without checking the
sources.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302