there's something magical I'd like to do ... normally I'd think this is impossible ... but then again Linux is the master of magic. Here's the trick:
I have a limited quota for download ... and yet I'd like to be able to download bigger stuff (like the Mandrake iso's) ... there would be a way like this:

I have an external ssh account, I could download the stuff there ... then send it to a small ftp box (10Mb) ... after I've packed it in small pieces ... and then from my home download from this ftp account (which doesn't count against my download quota). Is this possible in Linux? Is there a way to give a linux command to send a file in a dir to a ftp account ... if there was I could make a script to send every say 10minutes each file in turn in a folder ... now this ... providing .. that I can find a way to at the other side (home) have something that continuously checks the ftp account, downloads & deletes ... is this possible? How?

thanks in advance,