On Sunday 07 September 2003 08:55 pm, Miguel Gomes Domingos wrote:
> When I startup linux the following message appears: PCI: Device 00:1f.1 not
> available because of resource collisions.
>
> What does this mean and what should I do to get rid of this message?
There are many many hits on google if you search device 00:1f.1"  and not many
solutions. However, do you have a AGP video card and do you have a PCI sound
card in the first PCI slot next to the AGP slot on the motherboard?  This
could be the source of the conflict if that is the  case. HTH
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842