"Ernie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I must confess however, that I do like my IE5 and the OutLook Express
e-mail
> reader in Windoze better than the Netscape Communicator provided with
Linux.
> This is a personal preference, and in no way should be construed as any
kind
> of an endorsement for the former. If they (the guys in Redmond) would
> produce a version of IE5 for Linux, I most likely would not use Win for
> anything, and remove it from my system.
I also liked IE5 and Outlook Express better.  I've learned to adjust to k-mail
(quite good actually) though I can't get it to read html.  IE5 (IMHO) is
superior to Netscape4.x..., but not enough to persuade me to boot into
Windoze.
        I sincerely doubt you'll be seeing a M$ producted ported to Linux anytime
soon.
Mike

Michael Scottaline
COL 2.2   Linux 2.2.5
It's a fresh wind that Blows Against the Empire

http://webmail.netscape.com.