there are soo many distros out there ... any idea if by chance there
is one which could serve as a partition management tool a la Partition
Magic that's on a bootable cd so I could insert it and use it for
resizing fat32&ntfs partitions losslessly on windows users' hdds... I'd
love it if there was a free/linux solution ... formating is not a solution for the fresh linux user who wouldn't want to lose all his windows stuff just because he's trying out this new thing called Linux ...