On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 22:21, HaywireMac wrote:

> no way! I never minimize anythin', seein' as I got 8 desktops I flip
> through with me mousewheel, LOL! I will admit that I've begun using
> idesk, just so's I kin use those loverly Mac icons I went through so
> much trouble to convert way back when on Winders.

Only 8. I VNC into the server and have 10 desktops, then have another 10
locally here, and a new PIII-500 running RH that I VNC into with another
6 desktops. You're lagging, mate...badly so...

> but, yes, I am a sick bastard. ;-)

You have a keen passion for restating the obvious.

> > You know, pekwm has been so smooth for so long!  I love it.  I don't
> > even feel inclined to try other wm's anymore...

...because you've never tried XFCE4...or XD2, for that matter...

> I know, I know, I feel like printing up some tracts and going door to
> door, that's how bad it gets.

You should sign up with the Jehovah's Witnesses - they like going door
to door...must be sticklers for punishment...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
You will soon meet a person who will play an important role in your
life.