On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 23:06, Gilligan wrote:
> I can't help it I'm old! and it is a FAT32 partition but can't figure
> out why I can "read" the files but I get an error from Nautilus "Invalid
> Action Associated"
> "
> The action associated with "Full - Victoria Se... Show 2001 divx.avi" is
> invalid."
>
> Strange
> TIA

It can be several things - it could be the "long filenames" - it could
be a permissions problem - amongst others - but I'd tend to reckon that
it's the "long file names" that are causing the issue; try copying one
of the avi files to the native linux partition and running it from there
- see if that accomplishes anything...then we'll move to the next
level...

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
A young married couple had their first child. Their original pride and
joy slowly turned to concern however, for after a couple of years the
child had never uttered any form of speech. They hired the best speech
therapists, doctors, psychiatrists, all to no avail. The child simply
refused to speak. One morning when the child was five, while the husband
was reading the paper, and the wife was feeding the dog, the little kid
looks up from his bowl and said, "My cereal's cold." The couple is
stunned. The man, in tears, confronts his son. "Son, after all these
years, why have you waited so long to say something?". Shrugs the kid,
"Everything's been okay 'til now".