On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 08:49, Aron Smith wrote:

> I didn't know they had Wal-Marts  in ozzieland?

We have similar - very very similar. So similar, in fact, that most of
the time Americans that visit here - that live in either the deep south,
or the mountains, or in the country - feel just about at home here with
the exception of driving on the other side of the road and the accents -
otherwise, it's like living in Kentucky (or Tennessee or whatever) with
the same mentality, same sense of humour, same quiet wit, same social
activities, same purty much everything...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
My soul is crushed, my spirit sore I do not like me anymore, I cavil,
quarrel, grumble, grouse, I ponder on the narrow house I shudder at the
thought of men I'm due to fall in love again. -- Dorothy Parker, "Enough
Rope"