On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 15:50, Aron Smith wrote:

> Gourmet lunch :->>

I'd tend to reckon that "gourmet" food for y'all would be FRIED spam
with Gov't cheese on white bread with two different kinda tater tots...
(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Live never to be ashamed if anything you do or say is published around
the world -- even if what is published is not true. -- Messiah's
Handbook : Reminders for the Advanced Soul