HaywireMac wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:02:28 -0400
HaywireMac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

down to only 44, thanks to html-tidy, rpm's avail thru "urpmi tidy".

Cool!

13 now, just some alt tags...but it looks like shite and I can't figger
out why.

Anyhow, I highly recomment the "tidy" package for beginners, and I've
joined the HTML writers guild beginners list.

I'm a beginner too - where do I find this list?

However, if anyone can see from my page why the text won't spread out
across the page toward the table with the gifs/links, lemme know!

Cheers and thanks!

Table widths need adjusting? If the one on the left is too big, it squeezes up the others to fill remaining space.

Margot