Exists there somewhere a "collection" of misc. desktop icons for KDE?
I'm an OS/2 user slowly moving into the Mandrake world, and I've
started trying to implement the functionality of my OS/2 desktop in
my mdk boxen (8.2 and 9.1).  One feature I use are desktop, and/or
folder-included objects, to dial, hangup, kill, and restart the
InJoy dialer over on my OS/2 gateway machine (via rsh.)
The on-board choice of icons in MDK\KDE is thin and un-inspiring.

Barring no public collection of icons, is there an icon conversion
tool to convert the 3,000+ OS/2 icons I've gathered over the years?

TIA
Jonesy