I have (I should say I had) the same prob as you.
To solve it, tweak with the file /etc/X11/xf86config
file. U need to do it manually b/c Xconfigurator is
uselss when it comes to configuring Sis6326.

   For example, u'll see that the Option "no_accel" is
commented out. Uncomment it. There's few others u need
to tweak.

   But I warn you even with the tweaking, u will gete
very bad performance (ex. color and refresh rate) for
some odd reason.

=====