On Friday 12 Sep 2003 9:33 pm, Russell W. Behne wrote:
snip
>       Vendor: ?Broadcom Corporation
>       Bus: ?PCI
>       Bus identification: ?14e4:4301:1737:4301
>       Location on the bus: ?0:a:0
>       Module: ?unknown
>       Media class: ?NETWORK_OTHER

Bad news.
You have the new version with the Broadcom chip set for which there is
apparently no Linux driver at present. (Enter BCM4301 in google.com/linux )

I can only suggest taking it back and getting another card.

>       I thought I had already done that. I just now checked pine's
> config and there's no line for a reply-to. If it happens again please
> let me know.

Its still there. You also seem to be asking for Read receipts which is
probably not a good idea on a mailing list.

>To: newbie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [newbie] Linksys WMP11 Wireless PCI
>Return-Reciept-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Read-Reciept-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]