On Saturday 13 September 2003 05:51, David E. Fox wrote:
> FWIW I just use ncfto :). No problems thus far. Browsers usually make
> poor file downloaders, but it seems to be all right most of the time IME.

Not konq, I even use it for sftp on and to my lan. .....very nifty. Works
perfectly and is in fact less of a security risk than nfs and having my
remote filesystems mounted all the time.

I noticed that konq in kde3.1.3 handles javascript better now than mozilla
does....now e-banking was the last I used Moz for so that's gone too. Haven't
checked Flash yet tho.
Mind you this is all 9.2rc1 and a cooker mix on top.

Good luck,
HarM