On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 07:00, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 06:47:39 +1000
> Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > Aw....did you bweak you wittle Mandwake? (g)
>
> startin' to look that way...
>
> tried reloading libgdk-pixbuf, still no go...
>
> well, this is as good an excuse as any to go for 9.2, if I can't figger
> somethin' out in the next day or so, I'll just do a clean install of
> 9.2 and have myself a grand adventure I'm sure... :-)

If libpng is broken, you could always either cowpile from source or do a
forced rpm installation - also, DOUBLECHECK your /etc/ld.so.conf and
re-run ldconfig, mate...helps...

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
"I think the sky is blue because it's a shift from black through purple
to blue, and it has to do with where the light is. You know, the farther
we get into darkness, and there's a shifting of color of light into the
blueness, and I think as you go farther and farther away from the
reflected light we have from the sun or the light that's bouncing off
this earth, uh, the darker it gets ... I think if you look at the color
scale, you start at black, move it through purple, move it on out, it's
the shifting of color. We mentioned before about the stars singing, and
that's one of the effects of the shifting of colors." -- Pat Robertson,
The 700 Club