On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 10:02, Tom Brinkman wrote:
> On Saturday September 13 2003 10:46 am, Aron Smith wrote:
> > Why do so many people in the Linux community think that it is
> > cool to use a black or purple or dark blue background on their
> > web sites? My 60 year old eyes can't take it.
>
>   Jeez, I didn't know you were THAT OLD Aron. Heck, I'm a youngin'
> at 55 ;ppppppppppp

Unbeknownst to all of us, Aron is actually a 12 year old child prodigy
with an IQ of 204 that proclaims to be a 60 year old hick from the
hills...while well versed in 8 different languages, he tends to favour
"Southern US dialectic colloquialism" to further paint this picture and
endear himself upon thousands of newsgroups and email lists in his
venture to create a cybersocial life, hence entertaining his vast mental
prowess.

He can chew, spit, drink and sing at the same time.

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
THE LESSER-KNOWN PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES #2: RENE Named after the famous
French philosopher and mathematician Rene DesCartes, RENE is a language
used for artificial intelligence. The language is being developed at the
Chicago Center of Machine Politics and Programming under a grant from
the Jane Byrne Victory Fund. A spokesman described the language as "Just
as great as dis [sic] city of ours." The center is very pleased with
progress to date. They say they have almost succeeded in getting a VAX
to think. However, sources inside the organization say that each time
the machine fails to think it ceases to exist.