----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [newbie] Changing window managers (OT)

> On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 23:19, Angus Auld wrote:
>
> > > No need to apologise, Angus - just send money for beer.
> > >
> > > stephen kuhn - owner
> > > ==============================
> > Yer on yer own there mate. ;-) lol
> > Couldn't afford to buy my own...if I was
> > a drinker, that is. Used to imbibe...gave
> > it up mostly.
> >
> > --Angus
>
> Ditto here. Spend my money on fans mostly now...
>
> stephen kuhn - owner
> ==============================
LOLLL! You are a riot Stephen.
Well....at least you have something to show for your
money spent, and not just some empty bottles. lol

Fans are important in Ozzieland no doubt, especially
with spring coming on now. :-)
We're approaching fall here in the Great White North.
Fans sort of become superfluous here. :-|

PS. Do your fans rotate the opposite way in Oz? ;-))

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

OperaMail free e-mail - http://www.operamail.com
OperaMail Premium - 28MB, POP3, more! US$29.99/year