Hi All,

I attempted to install the developement packages but kept getting an error that read:

"The signature "package" is not correct - no GPG signature in package.

I choose 'yes' to install anyway.

In the middle of the whole final install show, it pops up with some unresovled dependancies (from my CD mind you) and says instalation aborted. Now, no KDE. I tried to reinstall the KDE stuff (have no clue why or how it broke) and got the same signature error in several of them so I canceled it. (What is that goofy error anyway?) In my tinkering with linux these past few years, this makes the second time I have killed KDE (kinda sensative isn't it?). I'm thinkin maybe I should just dl 9.1 and start from scratch.

For a personal home computer, what is the advantages of haveing multiple partitions intead of one big one?

Thanks
Russ