This should not be too hard to do. Boot into Linux with a boot disk (I
hope you have one). Then check that your /etc/lilo.conf file has a
section to boot either system using the text editor of your choice (if
you did a reinstall of Win98, it should be good to go). Next from a
command line run lilo, and it will install the boot loader again for
you. Then re boot, and you should be able to do the dual boot thing
again. If I am mistaken on this, maybe someone else with greater
experience than I can give you better advice.

Ernie